Pediatric and Orthodontic Team
Dr. Keaton and Allison Tomlin have teamed together with a key goal of offering a comprehensive and prevention-focused approach to growth and development for your child. This includes Specialized Pediatric Dentistry and Advanced Specialty Orthodontic care for children and teens (and adult orthodontic care). Dr. Keaton Tomlin is one of a limited number of specialists in Pediatric Dentistry in Las Vegas and Dr. Allison Tomlin is a specialist in Orthodontics. Every member of our professional clinical support staff is trained in pediatric dentistry and/or orthodontics. Our administrative staff is well versed in the differences between dental and orthodontic insurance as well. Our integrated approach to your child’s care provides numerous benefits when compared to taking your child to a different office for orthodontic treatment or pediatric/general dentistry.
- Our Doctors regularly consult with each other about your child’s care with the goal of making treatment seamless and comprehensive. This is made possible by having our specialists working together as one practice throughout your child’s development from age one to eighteen.
- Your child’s Pediatric dental check-up visits are routinely scheduled together with his/her Orthodontic visits to cut down on the total number of trips to the dentist.
- Our assistants are able to remove our orthodontists’ arch wires to do a more thorough dental cleaning at your child’s check-up appointments.
- Allison Tomlin utilizes adhesive agents that contain fluoride when applying the braces to help prevent enamel decalcifications that can result from poor oral hygiene. Our clinical staff or Doctors apply Fluoride Varnish at every cleaning to enhance the prevention of cavities and improve the health of your child’s enamel.
- Both Drs. Keaton and Allison Tomlin are astute in detecting any dental problems, such as a cavity or a tooth requiring removal, or if your child needs any routine dental care such as sealants – Any necessary treatment can be scheduled to coincide with your child’s orthodontic visits.
- We have a dedicated digital imaging and fully integrated electronic records area in the office. Once your child begins treatment with either Dr. Keaton or Dr. Allison, all historical imaging records are available to each doctor.
- We can custom make an orthodontic mouthguard for your child to help prevent dental injuries during sports.